[SPP]AzerothCore repack builder

Official Single Player Project tool packages.
conan513
Site Admin
Titanfall® 2

[SPP]AzerothCore repack builder

Post by conan513 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 pm

AzerothCore repack builder is a tool package where everything included that possible needed to build the server files from source code and create a portable repack. Plus everything scripted, you just need to follow the included batch file's instructions. You just sit down , wait and play.

Maybe usable for those who want to play on the best and latest World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King server emulator.

Included:
- Automated installer for Visual Studio 2017 (just the required packages installed)
- Boost 1.67.0
- MySQL-5.7.26 Community Edition
- Git 2.20.0
- Cmake 3.12.2
- OpenSSL 1.1.0

Custom Stuff (optional)
- SoloLFG script

What does the included batch file can do?
- Clone and update the AzerothCore repository from github.com
- Build the server files from source to binaries
- Extract data files from the game (optional)
- Create fresh and update the existing database (optional)
- The batch file create a portable repack with every required files in the final stage of the build script

Download

Alternative

vu159

Re: [SPP]AzerothCore repack builder

Post by vu159 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:31 pm

works like a charm.
but damn i saw your youtube video and saw the sololfg mode but it isn't released yet am i right?
thank you for all your hard work i do love everything what the project do!

conan513
Site Admin
Titanfall® 2

Post by conan513 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:20 pm

Hey currently it's not available as a module but I add into the builder as an option to implement into the source code

conan513
Site Admin
Titanfall® 2

Post by conan513 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:01 pm

alright, now the SoloLFG module added as an option into this builder script

vu159

Post by vu159 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:29 am

you made my day
i kneel before you your majesty

Nderasore

Post by Nderasore » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:23 pm

in the video it seems very easy but it doesn't work for me, with a new installation of windows server 2008, in a vps. it does not work

MRGL9715

Post by MRGL9715 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:02 am

Hello, I've just created my first repack with your tool, thank you :D.
I put some modules in it like solocraft, autobalance, random enchant, ahbot, guildhouse etc. Everything works fine except guildhouse and ahbot. Can you help me how can i fix this?

conan513
Site Admin
Titanfall® 2

Post by conan513 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:01 pm

both module are very unstable as I read the comments on AC discord server
try to check talamortis github profile
he have some more updated module code

MRGL9715

Post by MRGL9715 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Thanks for the answer. I will check it!

petr81

Post by petr81 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:32 pm

"F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\ALL_BUILD.vcxproj" (výchozí cíl) (1) ->
"F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj" (výchozí cíl) (18) -
>
(cíl ClCompile) ->
f:\azerothcore-builder\source\azerothcore\src\common\utilities\util.h(401): error C3861: UINT64_C: identifikátor se n
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\MapBuilder.c
pp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
f:\azerothcore-builder\source\azerothcore\src\common\utilities\util.h(402): error C3861: UINT64_C: identifikátor se n
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\MapBuilder.c
pp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
f:\azerothcore-builder\source\azerothcore\src\common\utilities\util.h(401): error C3861: UINT64_C: identifikátor se n
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\TerrainBuild
er.cpp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
f:\azerothcore-builder\source\azerothcore\src\common\utilities\util.h(402): error C3861: UINT64_C: identifikátor se n
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\TerrainBuild
er.cpp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\PathGenerato
r.cpp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\PathGenerato
r.cpp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\Intermediate
Values.cpp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\Intermediate
Values.cpp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\VMapExtensio
ns.cpp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]
enašel (kompilování zdrojového souboru F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Source\AzerothCore\src\tools\mmaps_generator\VMapExtensio
ns.cpp) [F:\AzerothCore-Builder\Build\AzerothCore_Win32\src\tools\mmaps_generator\mmaps_generator.vcxproj]

2 upozornění
Počet chyb: 10

kambire

Post by kambire » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:13 pm

@Petr81 Same error

conan513
Site Admin
Titanfall® 2

Post by conan513 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:14 pm

this issue already reported on AC github page
they do something wrong in latest updates and the mmaps_extractor can't compile on Windows yet

we need to wait for the fix or apply it manually
https://github.com/azerothcore/azerothc ... ssues/2514

PR already opened but not added yet into main AC source
https://github.com/azerothcore/azerothc ... /pull/2529

grimblewald

Post by grimblewald » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:49 am

is it possible to skip the build dbc, maps, vmaps, mmaps step?

grimblewald

Post by grimblewald » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:59 am

grimblewald wrote:
> is it possible to skip the build dbc, maps, vmaps, mmaps step?

Not sure how to edit, but I just realised I should clarify, the repack creator crashes when I enter the select client folder stage. I've tried adding the dbc,maps,vmaps,mmaps files into the relevant folder. I've gone as far as putting the creator and the client in the same parent folder. No matter what I do the moment I enter the path to the client the process crashes to desktop.