Can't Get Past Quests Others Had to Have Completed (Legion V2)

Request/Answer help topics.
dockonarock

Can't Get Past Quests Others Had to Have Completed (Legion V2)

Post by dockonarock » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:55 pm

Hi,

Before I go on, this is with client version 26972.

I've seen at least one report in the bug report section of someone making it to the islands of the goblin starting area, but I'm stuck on two quests (depends if I'm on GM account or not). The player account gets stuck on the quest "Rolling With My Homies", as I can't seem to pick Gobber up:
► Show Spoiler
I can pick up the other two in one of two ways:

-I can drive up to Ace, wait, and the objective will complete.
-I get out of the Hot Rod, then back in. It will complete the objective to pick up Ace and the gal.

Even if I use a GM account to get past that quest, I get stuck on turning in "Necessary Roughness" as the appropriate quest NPC doesn't seem appear (there's two versions of the coach, so I have no idea why this happens/ edit- according to WoWHead, a quest completion thing is supposed to pop up for me to click on, but it never does. No addons installed to mess with that). Turning GM mode on does not fix this problem. Picture:
► Show Spoiler
People are getting past these, but I can't for some reason and I don't understand why. I've reinstalled my client (that was a pain to download again) and I reinstalled the server/reupdated it, but I'm still having problems (note: the client does not come with cache files already in it, so that's not the problem and deleting those didn't help anyway before).

I've not seen anyone report these problems, so I'm assuming it's on my end, but I don't know what the problem is. If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.

MDic

Re: Can't Get Past Quests Others Had to Have Completed (Legion V2)

Post by MDic » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:59 pm

have u installed the latest update, update 3?