SPP Classics Updated

Share your complete repacks with the community.
celguar

Re: SPP Classics Updated

Post by celguar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:04 pm

GanjaWarrior wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:50 pm
BG work's only for 70lvl? what about 10-19; 20-29... ?
BG should work for all level brackets :)
SuperLongCat wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:16 am
Loving this repack. Ty again! :)
Glad you like it :P

ileboii

Post by ileboii » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:07 pm

slipknat wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:35 pm
i mean warlock repeat shadow bolt and immolate (when they want cast shadow bolt they switch to immolate during spelling and again immolate switch to shadow bolt .... cast one spell->switch to another spell during spelling->cast or switch (they switch between this actions) then finally their minion kills target ! not warlock.
I think it's worth noting here, that I have no such issues in my end. After the latest update warlocks are working very good. For me their DPS rotation is as it should be; they cast dots and use their other offensive spells.
And above all else: they are even top dps in most dungeon runs between levels 30 - 40

This bug you mentioned may be at your end. Have you tried playing the game without any addons? There are some confirmed incompatibilities with some addons and the playerbot system.

PS: To celguar, I think Druid healing strategy could be tweaked. I noticed that they start healing way too late.
I've been doing a shit ton of tanking SM and every time I bring a druid healer, I start getting heals only when I'm about 20-30% health points. Pulling any bigger packs is impossible when I have a druid healer bot, as I die before they start healing me.
I have no such issues when I bring in for example a paladin healer bot, they work so freaking good. Almost like it was a real human healing me.
I've made sure that their default strategy was set to "Healer"

GanjaWarrior

Post by GanjaWarrior » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:29 pm

ileboii wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:07 pm
slipknat wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:35 pm
i mean warlock repeat shadow bolt and immolate (when they want cast shadow bolt they switch to immolate during spelling and again immolate switch to shadow bolt .... cast one spell->switch to another spell during spelling->cast or switch (they switch between this actions) then finally their minion kills target ! not warlock.
I think it's worth noting here, that I have no such issues in my end. After the latest update warlocks are working very good. For me their DPS rotation is as it should be; they cast dots and use their other offensive spells.
And above all else: they are even top dps in most dungeon runs between levels 30 - 40

This bug you mentioned may be at your end. Have you tried playing the game without any addons? There are some confirmed incompatibilities with some addons and the playerbot system.

PS: To celguar, I think Druid healing strategy could be tweaked. I noticed that they start healing way too late.
I've been doing a shit ton of tanking SM and every time I bring a druid healer, I start getting heals only when I'm about 20-30% health points. Pulling any bigger packs is impossible when I have a druid healer bot, as I die before they start healing me.
I have no such issues when I bring in for example a paladin healer bot, they work so freaking good. Almost like it was a real human healing me.
I've made sure that their default strategy was set to "Healer"
Hey bro try this settings ;) :D
if i good understand :D

# Health/Mana levels
#AiPlayerbot.CriticalHealth = 50
#AiPlayerbot.LowHealth = 80
#AiPlayerbot.MediumHealth = 90
#AiPlayerbot.AlmostFullHealth = 96
#AiPlayerbot.LowMana = 15
#AiPlayerbot.MediumMana = 40

celguar

Post by celguar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:52 pm

GanjaWarrior wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:29 pm
👍
Actually that may help, because bots use these settings as a reference for healing. But it won't fix the strategy itself. I'll need to tweak it to work with default values. But before I do, you can try playing with these settings to make them heal sooner :)

ileboii

Post by ileboii » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:01 pm

celguar wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:52 pm
GanjaWarrior wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:29 pm
👍
Actually that may help, because bots use these settings as a reference for healing. But it won't fix the strategy itself. I'll need to tweak it to work with default values. But before I do, you can try playing with these settings to make them heal sooner :)
Alright. I was hesitant on uncommenting any of the lines (like the aforementioned) you had commented at first, as I was not sure if there was a reason they were left that way.

I will fiddle around with those values to find a comfortable spot for healing and overall gameplay.
Btw no rush in fixing the healing strategy. As I see it it's not super serious, since druids will heal, they just don't do it very early. So it shouldn't affect "the big picture" that much.

And anyways, surely there are more critical things to focus on right now. Thanks for a fast reply.

Lazaro6892

Post by Lazaro6892 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:43 pm

I have a question I have a pc i5 10 generation 16gb of ram ddr4 ssd and more, now here is my question 2700 rndbot in noticed that if I rediscover AiPlayerbot.ReactDelay = 10000 a = 100 or = 0 the rndbot are very fast it responds faster almost none stop being still as if nothing but I am experiencing that the server as such does not work with them fast enough when noticing strange movements of the bot as when you hit them and suddenly it goes away from you, the pc works great the server does not experience Any latency, everything works perfect as if I had 10rndbot in the kingdom, I just think that if I change those number, the server, the program that controls the bot, usually stays a bit slow, that's just a doubt, I think, thanks (in conclusion, it's not worth having so many bot ??) ...

celguar

Post by celguar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Lazaro6892 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:43 pm
I'm sorry but what is your question exactly? :)
If you change these settings I can't help you, because they are supposed to stay default :roll:

GanjaWarrior

Post by GanjaWarrior » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:09 pm

celguar wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 pm
Lazaro6892 wrote:
I'm sorry but what is your question exactly? :)
If you change these settings I can't help you, because they are supposed to stay default :roll:
No. I have this problem too. On BG when you stun bot, with flag, they still goin to base.
and this bot can move like a ghost. Through the walls and on the walls.
And about that focus ;) idk why but bot fighting is magical. im stay without stealth and bot run through me without any focus or attacking or something else :)
Last edited by GanjaWarrior on Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GanjaWarrior

Post by GanjaWarrior » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:11 pm

Lazaro6892 wrote:
I have a question I have a pc i5 10 generation 16gb of ram ddr4 ssd and more, now here is my question 2700 rndbot in noticed that if I rediscover AiPlayerbot.ReactDelay = 10000 a = 100 or = 0 the rndbot are very fast it responds faster almost none stop being still as if nothing but I am experiencing that the server as such does not work with them fast enough when noticing strange movements of the bot as when you hit them and suddenly it goes away from you, the pc works great the server does not experience Any latency, everything works perfect as if I had 10rndbot in the kingdom, I just think that if I change those number, the server, the program that controls the bot, usually stays a bit slow, that's just a doubt, I think, thanks (in conclusion, it's not worth having so many bot ??) ...
Chill :) it's not PC :D
That's all because it's bot

Lazaro6892

Post by Lazaro6892 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:09 am

Chill :) it's not PC :D
That's all because it's bot

ty bro

Targos

Post by Targos » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Greetings! Awesome repack, having such level of simulation really helps to feel like you are playing online with all pluses, but without all minuses (for me it's drama and content race). That is by no means a request, also it would be awesome, so:
1.are there any plans on adding other pvp content like arathi basin and Alterac Valley for classic and eye of the storm for tbc?
2. Any kind of PTE (progress through expansions) system to export your character from classic to tbc?
Dont get me wrong, it's great "as is", just having vanilla +tbc + wotlk with pte and bots with working BGs would be just insane:)

SuperLongCat

Post by SuperLongCat » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:07 pm

Targos wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:22 pm
Greetings! Awesome repack, having such level of simulation really helps to feel like you are playing online with all pluses, but without all minuses (for me it's drama and content race). That is by no means a request, also it would be awesome, so:
1.are there any plans on adding other pvp content like arathi basin and Alterac Valley for classic and eye of the storm for tbc?
2. Any kind of PTE (progress through expansions) system to export your character from classic to tbc?
Dont get me wrong, it's great "as is", just having vanilla +tbc + wotlk with pte and bots with working BGs would be just insane:)
I totally agree with you about the "drama and content race". I've been playing WoW since 2006, so I guess I'm sort of a vet. I've seen what there is to see in the game.

That is what drove me out of online mode several times. I was on Live Classic Servers, and I found when I hit 60, people, and allegiances changed fast. I hated all the BiS expectations, and how every aspect of the game was played in a way that Min/Maxed it to death. No room for being slightly under the gear expectations. Classic / Vanilla is really not that hard, but the community made it harder than it should be when Classic came out. Vanilla was not played like as much because yes... we were new, but the attitudes of the recent community just irritated me.

SPP has always been my go to over the years. It excites me to know that there is some active development, and a discussion board like this where we can speak with the dev, and his crew. More support here than the Official WoW Forums. Would love to see the progress from expansions too. Would be truly amazing.

Lazaro6892

Post by Lazaro6892 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:05 am

Hello again comudad spp and noticed I do not know if it will be me but well I wanted to know if it happened to everyone that the rndbot are equipping pvp teams of opposing factions

celguar

Post by celguar » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:41 am

Lazaro6892 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:05 am
rndbot are equipping pvp teams of opposing factions
If you mean "pvp items" then please write "pvp items". Otherwise I can't understand what is "pvp team" :? ;)
GanjaWarrior wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:09 pm
And about that focus ;) idk why but bot fighting is magical. im stay without stealth and bot run through me without any focus or attacking or something else :)
I'd appreciate if you would tell me what the exact issue is :) Without magical stuff ;) If you mean they don't attack you if you are nearby, then please write it :)
Targos wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:22 pm
1. Definitely. We plan to add AV support first, then other BGs as well.
2. In the next update an option will be added to copy (not move) your characters from vanilla to tbc. When wotlk version is released, I will try to do both vanilla-wotlk & tbc-wotlk options ;)

Lazaro6892

Post by Lazaro6892 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:20 am

pvp items

GanjaWarrior

Post by GanjaWarrior » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:31 am

I'll try without magic ;) :geek:
Yep i think you may right, they dont attack me when im nearby or another bots.
This may happens after 2 battleground flag, when i have 20-30 kills bots get stuck on resp (and dont moving) or dont ressurecting. :?
About focus i think try to add more randomly target's, after that i hope that will look's more like real battleground. :twisted: :D
About number of bots on battle ground, can someone help me to change the number of one team on battleground? I mean now it's 10/10 but i want to change it to 30/30?

Thx alot to Google Translator

slipknat

Post by slipknat » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:41 am

celgular . can u add a option to summon bots on zones which we are there.. example : im in auberdine and bots summoned on darkshore zone ! automaticly

ileboii

Post by ileboii » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:29 am

GanjaWarrior wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:31 am
About number of bots on battle ground, can someone help me to change the number of one team on battleground? I mean now it's 10/10 but i want to change it to 30/30?
WSG is capped at 10 vs 10.

GanjaWarrior

Post by GanjaWarrior » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:48 am

ileboii wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:29 am
GanjaWarrior wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:31 am
WSG is capped at 10 vs 10.
No you are wrong :geek: :twisted: Must be another way, patch or something else :)
I played on another servers where Battleground cap is changed values. So now i have only the one question How ? :D

celguar

Post by celguar » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:38 pm

GanjaWarrior wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:48 am
So now i have only the one question How ? :D
You need to use any SQL editor, connect to world database ( user:root pass:123456 port:3310)
Then open vanilla_world database (or tbc_world), go to battleground_template table, and edit min/max players for any BG you want :idea: :twisted: