SPP Classics Updated

Share your complete repacks with the community.
OnePeccatum

Re: SPP Classics Updated

Post by OnePeccatum » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:20 am

One more questions tho.

Where can I find news about the upcoming updates ?

anaconda7117

Post by anaconda7117 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:17 pm

celguar wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:13 am

"what is created" is in Database. But you show an in-game screenshot. But then you show another screenshot. How is anyone going to help you by comparing 2 screenshots? :) At least give us the info you added to DB.
Cache is stored in WDB folder. :idea:

And please don't quote so much, others may not like to scroll so much useless info :) :?
INSERT INTO item_template (entry, name, description, class, subclass, displayid, Quality, bonding, RequiredLevel, maxcount, AllowableClass, AllowableRace, BuyPrice, SellPrice, InventoryType, Material, sheath, Flags, BuyCount, stackable, ContainerSlots, dmg_min1, dmg_max1, dmg_type1, delay, MaxDurability, ammo_type, armor, block, BagFamily, stat_type1, stat_value1, stat_type2, stat_value2, stat_type3, stat_value3, stat_type4, stat_value4, Holy_res, Fire_res, Nature_res, Frost_res, Shadow_res, Arcane_res) VALUES (76000, 'testing', 'testing', 2, 7, 36377, 5, 1, 60, 0, 3, -1, 0, 10000, 13, 1, 3, 524288, 0, 1, 0, 10000, 100000, 0, 1500, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 7, 1000, 3, 1000, 16, 1000, 19, 1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

this query is what I added. Unless you need a screen of each stat in the item_template. For some reason in the stats I do not input into. Will have a 0. Which means mana. So each one shows mana on the item or weapon stat. I am mostly just curious if there is a way to prevent this from happening.

The screenshots were of what the item is supposed to look like stats wise. Compared to what it actually looks like in game. The created item that is.
Last edited by anaconda7117 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

celguar

Post by celguar » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:12 pm

anaconda7117 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:17 pm
The screenshots were of what the item is supposed to look like stats wise. Compared to what it actually looks like in game. The created item that is.
Please use spoiler tag next time :)

For me your DB edit matches the result. But you changed name for some reason. How can I help if you provide wrong info? :?
I would try asking the guy who gave you the script and screenshot about how to use them.

Or maybe someone here can help. Also make sure the script you use is for mangos-zero/one

anaconda7117

Post by anaconda7117 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:25 pm

right the query I used is same minus name. Right. Sorry I showed the one I was using to test with.

issue is I am not wanting 10 stats or however many it is, Of + mana. Have even tried without the script or query. By just making new row and imputing the values directly. It still will have multiple mana stats.

In the db it has 10 blocks to input stats. And the ones you leave alone seem to just add mana stat. But yea hoping someone can give me a solution thx

the input spots I am speaking of.
https://ibb.co/RbwcpKg

hology

Post by hology » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:58 pm

"Normal difficulty is not available for Molten Core"
What did I do wrong now? lol

celguar

Post by celguar » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:00 pm

You didn't provide enough info 😃

hology

Post by hology » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:14 pm

I completed the attunement quest via gm commands, but it will only let me enter when I have .gm on.
The npc plays the animation for the spell but I get the above error. Same jumping thru the window.

celguar

Post by celguar » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:28 pm

You still did not give enough info 😃 This repack supports Vanilla & TBC. What do you use?. Did you complete quest by .quest complete ID command? Are you in a raid group, which is definitely a requirement for portal to work? So many questions 😉 if Gm on works, then either you are not in a raid, or attunement is not working.

Shienarier

Post by Shienarier » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:49 pm

celguar wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:13 pm
But your errors indicate that your save files have them.
The error messages doesn't indicate that my save files have a used and/or token field (column/key).
Since the error message doesn't state from which file the failed command is being run.

So I looked around.
Have a look in SPP_Server\sql\vanilla\convert_realmd.sql:
That seems like a file that would be run when converting realmd.sql into the new repack format.
At the end of line 2 in convert_realmd.sql, it says "DROP COLUMN `token`;".
Which fits exactly with the error message. Can't "at line 2: drop token".

Have a look in SPP_Server\sql\vanilla\convert_characters.sql.
That seems like a file that would be run when converting characters.sql into the new repack format.
In row 6 it says "ADD COLUMN `used`".
Which fits exactly with the error message. Can't "at line 6: Duplicate column name 'used'".

hology

Post by hology » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:35 am

celguar wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:28 pm
You still did not give enough info 😃 This repack supports Vanilla & TBC. What do you use?. Did you complete quest by .quest complete ID command? Are you in a raid group, which is definitely a requirement for portal to work? So many questions 😉 if Gm on works, then either you are not in a raid, or attunement is not working.
Im using TBC, its pretty awesome indeed.
.quest complete ID, Yes
Yes, def in a raid group
I can enter every raid except BWL/MC so far
I must have screwed it up with commands. there are two quests 7487 and 7848, ive tried both

hology

Post by hology » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:49 am

Found it under character_queststatus woot!

celguar

Post by celguar » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:55 am

MC window entrance requires level 50 & Quest 7487 completed. That's all it needs. I will test it :)

celguar

Post by celguar » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:03 am

Shienarier wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:49 pm
it says "DROP COLUMN `token`;"...
it says "ADD COLUMN `used`".
Yes there is "token" column in old repack's realmd.sql, and there is no "used" column in old repack's characters. That's why this file does it. If error says that it's there (duplicate) or it's not (can't DROP), then either 1) you are doing smth wrong (importing too old saves or new saves, running repack as not Admin etc) or 2) Repack's Launcher has some problems with doing import+convert...

ileboii

Post by ileboii » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:04 pm

I can see some action happening in github... Does this mean that there may be an update incoming...? :roll:

SuperLongCat

Post by SuperLongCat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:10 pm

ileboii wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:04 pm
I can see some action happening in github... Does this mean that there may be an update incoming...? :roll:

I see that too..

Especially the: "BG Patch (WSG)" :D

celguar

Post by celguar » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:16 pm

Update is out! Changelog is on the first page.
Please report any issues here or in Discord Channel :idea: :)

SuperLongCat

Post by SuperLongCat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:32 pm

:D Awesome! <3

SuperLongCat

Post by SuperLongCat » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:43 am

Hey, I just installed the update, but I am getting an error.

The program can't start because icuuc64.dll is missing from your computer. ETC
It's in the folders you included, but for some reason it's not working. I'm up to date on all the tools too.

Thoughts / Suggestions?

celguar

Post by celguar » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:43 am

SuperLongCat wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:43 am
Thoughts / Suggestions?
Hey there and thanks for report! :)
icuuc64.dll should be present in Server/Tools/php7 folder. If it's not there, you can try removing 2 folders in Server/Tools: Apache24 & php7. After you start Launcher, it will install these 2 folders again. Please report if it helps.

SuperLongCat

Post by SuperLongCat » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:22 am

Sadly, the error is still present. I deleted it, and same problem. Hmm, are there any other developer type packs, or other software I might need for this? What is icuuc64.dll used in mainly? Perhaps a piece of software you have installed that uses it? Maybe that's what made it get compiled in to the server? I just say this cause I noticed it wasn't in the last update, so it is a new file.

I tried scouring the net for it, but came up empty handed. Cheers, and ty for your help!

EDIT: I got it running even though the error is there. Who knows. It is most likely on my end... I'm running a Win 7 x64 Ultimate. I had issues last time too, but a reinstall fixed it. I got the server running, so it is playable. Maybe if the bug comes up again from another use consider it an issue? :) Ty kindly for this amazing repack, and update. You guys are seriously the best! :)
Last edited by SuperLongCat on Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.