This repack supports Vanilla (1.12) & The Burning Crusade (2.4.3) versions
- Ike3's latest playerbots system
- Ike3's random bots that populate the world
- Mangosbot AddOn for easy bot control (1.12 only)
- Regular updates from Ike3's repo
- Installer with possibility to load only one version
- SPP Classics launcher with update feature
- Saves import from old SPP Classics repack
How to Install:
Download an Installer
Follow the guide on the GitHub :
Mangosbot AddOn can be found in SPP_Server/Addons folder after installation.
New to playerbots?
Here is a basic guide of what they can do and what commands do they have.
Found a bug?
If you have a bug report / suggestion feel free to post:
- In SPP Discord Channel (WoW Classics Collections - vanilla/tbc section)
- or here in this topic
- 10.10.20 Update
- 25.11.20 Update
I'm happy to share an updated version of SPP Classics repack!
https://github.com/celguar/spp-classics ... ics_V2.exe
- New core (CMaNGOS) - means more working stuff than in old repack
- WotLK version (LFG with bots possible, work in progress so will be faster/better)
- * Transfer from previous SPP Classics repack (put old save to "old" folder of the same expansion and load it)
- * (Beta) Transfer from vanilla to tbc (put vanilla save in "transfer" folder in Saves/tbc and load it)
- (Planned) Transfer tbc to wotlk (will add later)
- Launcher : install locales for 8 official languages (for all 3 game versions)
- Launcher : replace English locale with any other to play English client + Non-English content (revertable)
- Launcher : option to remove all randombots characters
- option to keep random bots who are in friend list / real player's guild
- Launcher : option to repair DB after PC / Power / Server crash
- Launcher : change realm name
- Bots : fixes in bots movement
- Bots : fix guild invite only works in group
- Bots : fix low lvl bots TP to enemy zones
- Bots : other fixes
- AHBot : config for items IDs that should not appear in ahbot
- Other fixes...
- Cmangos AhBot added
- Update locales
- Fix bot stand while drinking
- Fix reset strategies on login
- Use healthstone instead of potion of available
- Random bots appear in different zones faster
- Temporary increase bot speed by 10% until fix
- Fix bots following while dead
- Disable Druid bots auto Prowl until fix
- Druid bots should now remove form to buff
- Fix auto/trainer learning of spells in tbc/wotlk
- Option to sync bots max level players level
- Hunter bots use melee if enemy is close or no ammo
- Hunter bots say if they are low on ammo
- "ammo" command to check ammunition
- [Vanilla] LFG using Meeting Stones
- [Vanilla] Random bots use LFG
- [Wotlk] Fix bots not confirming in LFG
- Other fixes
As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated Thank you for your support and for being a great community!
Many thanks go to @mostlikely , @Lidocain , and other Devs / Users who worked/helped with it!
All credits go to conan513 , ike3 & SPP Team