SPP Classics Updated

Share your complete repacks with the community.
celguar

Re: SPP Classics Updated

Post by celguar » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:02 am

Silvos wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:22 pm
Thanks for the Repack. I am trying to test some things out in tbc but I ran into a problem. Is there a way (or GM command) to make your your character invulnerable or immortal while still being able to attack mobs and get attacked?
I am basically looking for a god mode command. I tried out all the ones that I know of / found but none seem to work for me in this repack.
Hello! Instead of modifying your HP (it may reset after any HP buff/debugg) you can modify your stamina or armor
.mod stamina 100000 or smth :) It makes your HP big and doesn't reset if you get sta buffs or if you die

Xyca

Post by Xyca » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:29 am

Hello everybody! First of all allow me to say a huge THANK YOU to celguar, Conan and all the team involed in this project. You guys did an awesome job!

I'm currently playing vanilla with a couple of friends. So far everything has been wonderful. We are trying to avoid "cheating", so none of our accounts is gm level 3 at the moment.

Now I have a question for celguar or for anybody playing this SPP: since there is no solocraft, is there a way to deal with end game in a "realistic" way?
Let me clarify this. So far we have been playing 5 men dungeons. We are 3 so we invited 2 bots and that was perfect. But what will happen with end game raids? I mean, are Molten Core, BWL, Onyxia and so on possible/feasible with random bots? Will the bots be geared and attuned? Or will we wipe at the first trash pull? Would it be better to create a bunch of playerbots in our accounts and make sure they are well geared?
What do you think is the best solution? We basically want boss fights to be kind of challenging. So not instakilling the boss but also not wiping 100 times.
Any suggestion will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance to anybody who will reply.

SuperLongCat

Post by SuperLongCat » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:17 am

Xyca wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:29 am
Hello everybody! First of all allow me to say a huge THANK YOU to celguar, Conan and all the team involed in this project. You guys did an awesome job!

I'm currently playing vanilla with a couple of friends. So far everything has been wonderful. We are trying to avoid "cheating", so none of our accounts is gm level 3 at the moment.

Now I have a question for celguar or for anybody playing this SPP: since there is no solocraft, is there a way to deal with end game in a "realistic" way?
Let me clarify this. So far we have been playing 5 men dungeons. We are 3 so we invited 2 bots and that was perfect. But what will happen with end game raids? I mean, are Molten Core, BWL, Onyxia and so on possible/feasible with random bots? Will the bots be geared and attuned? Or will we wipe at the first trash pull? Would it be better to create a bunch of playerbots in our accounts and make sure they are well geared?
What do you think is the best solution? We basically want boss fights to be kind of challenging. So not instakilling the boss but also not wiping 100 times.
Any suggestion will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance to anybody who will reply.
Good on you for not cheating, and playing with friends. That's great. Wish I had people I knew around me to play with.

Honestly, for the raids, I would run playerbots off your account, and gear them all up manually. You could control their progress more. Could always cheat on the attunements with the bots though.

Maybe go in to Molten Core with a GM account, and just Summon them all. Pretty sure you can avoid their attunement.

As for realism and not being subjected to instakilling... you could always tweak their Damage done to you in the Creature Template in the data base. Perhaps just bring it down a little, so you're not struggling.

If one of your friends is healing, and you have another tanking, it's much easier to run the raids smoothly. Bots aren't very good at tanking, or healing I find. Put them all to dps, and macro their spells to yours so you can have them cast rotations with you.

Hope this all makes sense.

M2xim

Post by M2xim » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:38 am

Anybody know why i don't get runes CD's on my DK when i play WotLK? I tried with 2 clients and both do the same thing. I also tried a bunch of different addons that are supposed to show runes CD's, no luck either. Runes do go on CD but they still show as if they were up so all i can do is guess. If anyone know how i can fix this i'd appreciate!