SPP Classics Updated

Share your complete repacks with the community.
Lobo99X

Re: SPP Classics Updated

Post by Lobo99X » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:11 pm

you also have to modify the account
AiPlayerbot.RandomBotAccountCount
each account has 9 bots, if you want 1200 bots put
AiPlayerbot.RandomBotAccountCount = 134

It would be something like this
AiPlayerbot.MinRandomBots = 1206
AiPlayerbot.MaxRandomBots = 1206
AiPlayerbot.RandomBotAccountCount = 134
then you give reset server and it creates them automatically

slipknat

Post by slipknat » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:12 pm

celguar wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:36 pm
Lazaro6892 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:01 pm
hello ??
Hello there :)
Lobo99X wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:35 am
the instructor tells me this:
I have no time for sermon now, Picara. Seek your knowledge elsewhere
You mean rogue trainer doesn't work for blood elves?
server dont randomized bots as soon as possible and correctly ! i set bots level between lvl 10-20 but server dont randomized bots correctly and i still have bots under level 10 ! and server too slow in reset and randomizing bots

celguar

Post by celguar » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:29 pm

slipknat wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:12 pm
server dont randomized bots as soon as possible and correctly ! i set bots level between lvl 10-20 but server dont randomized bots correctly and i still have bots under level 10 ! and server too slow in reset and randomizing bots
Please do not quote unrelated posts, ppl will get confused, hell even I am confused about what blood elf trainer has to do with bots randomization. :|

1) If you want bots to randomize asap, use "rndbot init" command. If I make server randomize very fast, then server will have lags all the time.
2) What do you mean that bots are randomized not correctly? I should tell you that all bots start at level 1 and then server levels them up. What is not correct here? If you want a player (and bot technically is a player) to start from level 10, then please change player starting level in mangosd.conf. That will affect your new characters too. ;)
3) reset bots is simply removing temporal bot info to fix any possible issues. Bot reset happens instantly when you press "reset bots" in the menu. :idea: :)

Lobo99X

Post by Lobo99X » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Hello again:
Concerning the rogue instructor.
I mean the menu of being able to learn the class spells, the rogue does not get anything but the other classes I have put 2 photos so you can see what I mean

https://ibb.co/9HhhXvq rogue instructor

https://ibb.co/CQPxGC2 hunter instructor

The rogue's menu does not come out at all, I do not know what it may be because I have disabled all the addons and it remains the same

Dilirium

Post by Dilirium » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:21 pm

Hey, is there a way to turn off the emote sounds from bots in my party?
For example the sounds when they are out of mana.

Thanks!

celguar

Post by celguar » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:36 pm

Dilirium wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:21 pm
Hey, is there a way to turn off the emote sounds from bots in my party?
Hey :) There's no such option yet. You can disable voice in sound settings. Until I add a toggle for it :roll:

Lobo99X

Post by Lobo99X » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello guys
Another failure that I see is when I go with a group of my bots they will always look at the corpses of other bots and come to help them

stoned87

Post by stoned87 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:19 pm

This repack is so awesome. I use it with friends and it's a lot of fun. We are joined by 5000 bots. I hope more updates will follow. Really, very very good job.

Things that caught my eye:

WSG: If Allainz and Horde have the flag, they both run to the point to hand them over. The bots then stop at the delivery point. Both sides. I know they are Bots, but maybe u can fix this. :)

If u Party with Playerbot, u leave Party but the Bot runs behind u and follow :> I log out, log in and all is good.

Now i will test MC and BWL Raid : >

I hope un understand me, sorry for my bad English :)

stay healthy, love it!

rejazz

Post by rejazz » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:52 am

Hi, amazing job on the update. This repack runs great. So far the only annoying bug I've run into is the rez timer and enchanting rods. I have disabled the pve/pvp corpse recover delay timer, but it just wont turn off for me. Not really sure what else to try. As for the rods, the higher ones say they function as lower level rods, but they in fact do not. Anyway these are just minor annoyances so not really a huge deal. WSG is awesome, keep up the great work!! ^_^