LEO33's Repack with Solocraft | TrinityCore | WotLK | July 2020

Share your complete repacks with the community.
LEO33

LEO33's Repack with Solocraft | TrinityCore | WotLK | July 2020

Post by LEO33 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:40 am

LEO33's Repack with Solocraft

This repack is created on 16 July 2020, the core compiled with Visual Studio Community 2019 v16.6.4 in Windows 7, using Boost v1.72.0, OpenSSL v1.1.1g.

The version of TrinityCore is 335.20071, Commit d974800e9d1e393ce3459ed8be4f4bd9defcc8f3.

DBC, Maps, VMaps and MMaps are already extracted.

The database server is MySQL Community Server v5.7.31, with TrinityCore databases already created and populated.

An updated portable web server has been included as well, with Apache v2.4.43 and PHP v7.4.8 (Credits to conan513 for the original SPP-Webserver).

For my preference, I have added an updated Solocraft for easier instances (credits to itdevsteve), and made some changes in worldserver.conf:
  • Pathfinding using mmaps is enabled.
  • Ignoring the raid group requirement when entering instances is enabled.
  • Mail delivery delay is set to 1 second.
  • Sending new tickets is disabled.
  • The dropping money rate is set to 2.
  • The quest money reward rate is set to 2.
  • The crafting skill gain rate is set to 2.
  • The gathering skill gain rate is set to 2.
  • The Auction House buyer and seller bot is enabled.
  • The chance for the Auction House bot to buy your auctions is set to be higher.
You can certainly change these values to the default ones.

IMPORTANT: Read the included Read Me text file if you are newbie or looking for useful information.

I have made this repack for my personal solo usage. I have not tested this with other players, but should work with no problems.
Please use other repacks if you are looking to play with bots.
This is tested with WoW - WotLK v3.3.5a enGB client.
I am going to update this repack every month, for as long the Solocraft updated script does not break or I complete the game' storyline and afterwards I move on to retail.

This is the first time I am playing WoW, being fascinated with Warcraft 3's storyline. I am currently playing with a level 37 Human Paladin, using the help of Dugi Guide addon.

:arrow: Download links:
► Show Spoiler
:arrow: Mirror download links:
► Show Spoiler