Bugs

Report any issues that you find in the SPP-BFA repack or on the test server
Nanos

Bugs

Post by Nanos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:50 pm

Playing as: Tauren Warrior
Area Located: Mulgore

What Happens: When a mob in Mulgore is killed and they leave grey items to be looted, player is unable to loot said items. Items will remain in dead mob inventory to be looted. Sometimes an error message will display reading: "Already Looted 1070730953/0". Player will be unable to skin mob if mob is skinnable, as the corpse has not been fully looted. This is confirmed to happen with the Swoop (id=2970) and ruffled feathers/plucked feathers, Prairie Wolf (id=2958) and shed fur, and the Adult Plainstrider (id=2956) and cracked beaks.

Note: Even if a mob corpse is fully looted, an empty loot box will always display when the player interacts with the corpse. Player is unable to skin any skinnable animal mob.

Nanos

Re: Bugs

Post by Nanos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Playing as: Tauren Warrior in Mulgore/Orc Shaman in Durator/Blood Elf Paladin in Eversong Woods
What Happens: Right Click does not initiate auto-attack.

Note: I have not played WoW in a long time. Do I have to turn this on now? I cannot find an option to do so in the menu.

Nanos

Post by Nanos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Playing as: Tauren Warrior

As noted by LoboTron11, the Warrior skill "Victory Rush" does not work.

Nanos

Post by Nanos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:30 pm

Playing as: Blood Elf Paladin

What Happens: Mining nodes do not despawn once mined. Also, player skills (mining, first aid, jewel crafting) all become maxed out (30/30) once player mines a single mining node. Everything resets to 1/30 skill when player relogs.

Nanos

Post by Nanos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Playing as: Tauren Warrior/Blood Elf Paladin/Orc Shaman
What Happens: After visiting First aid trainer (title in-game is "bandage trainer") and learning First Aid, player is unable to open First Aid skill box.

Note: Skill box is highlighted as if it were open, but nothing displays.

Nanos

Post by Nanos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:39 pm

Playing as: Undead Warlock
What Happens: Playing as Warlock, Imp does not spawn on login. Summoning skill does not list Imp.

Nanos

Post by Nanos » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:32 pm

Playing As: Troll Hunter
What Happens: Player's pet attacking a mob causes the worldserver to crash.

Nanos

Post by Nanos » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:48 am

Playing As: Goblin Mage
What Happens: After the shipwreck cinematic, the player remains unresponsive and unable to move.
Note: If the player attempts to cast a spell or otherwise use an ability, an error message displays reading "Player is stunned".

Update: I used a gm command to teleport away, then used my hearthstone to teleport back to Shipwreck Shore. Doc ZapNozzle resuscitated me when I teleported back in.

Nanos

Post by Nanos » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:24 am

I don't see the point in continuing to report bugs. Auto-attack doesn't even work. I get an impression nobody cares.

LeRutY

Post by LeRutY » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:21 pm

First Aid has been removed with the arrival of BfA.