Update to 8.2.5

Report any issues that you find in the SPP-BFA repack or on the test server
ktbl9909

Update to 8.2.5

Post by ktbl9909 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:47 am

This repack Needs update they are many bugs from HOA being invisible at item LV310 to Pndarien being broken AF.. I think in 8.2.5 They added other Necks to replace HOA. It will be nice to be able to play the HOA quest. Any way most bugs i found are somewhat Easy to go around Transomg vendor won't work ? You can use the grand expedition Yak and use the Transmog that comes with it.. But that option has catch sometimes the two vendors will spawn under you and you wont be able to use the transomg untill you do .die on the Food vendor then The transmog would be ready to use.. Some quests will just freeze the game and the server will log you out.. Oh yeah and the sylvian quest with going to Stormwind and free the prisoner won't work at.. The First 4 parts of that quest work and then when you actually inside the Sormwind and brake the Locks the door will open but nothing happens stuck with not being able to get in under the city oh yeah and last two allied races won't work at all.. They work at the begging then the server will crash and then everytime you try to use them you get Wrong race wrong class possible attempt of hacking etc. And you can't create or use them ever again because of error possible attempt of hacking Wrong race wrong class refusing to do so.. As of i heard BFA will be getting two more races at 8.3.0 in january would be nice to get those sometime later in 2020.. I hope we get update to at least to 8.2.5 cause of at least being able to play most classes story would be nice..