World of Warcraft - Minimal Clients

conan513
Site Admin

World of Warcraft - Minimal Clients

Post by conan513 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:21 pm

I try to collect and create minimal clients for every supported World of Warcraft retail builds.
More minimal clients be available here in the future.

Warlordzuljin

Re: World of Warcraft - Minimal Clients

Post by Warlordzuljin » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:45 pm

If you have trouble with starting Arctium WoW Client Launcher use this quick tutorial.

1. Make text document and write this:

Code: Select all

"Arctium WoW Client Launcher.exe" --path " " --custom Wow.exe
Example: "Arctium WoW Client Launcher.exe" --path "E:\Games\WoW-BFA\_retail_" --custom Wow.exe

2. After saving this in text file exit and rename .txt to .bat

3. Move that .bat file to folder where you have Arctium WoW client Launcher and finally it should look like this https://prnt.sc/ou7y72

eleetcrew

Post by eleetcrew » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:43 am

thanks alot for posting this its working with your newest server release

but im asking myself how to get the FULL client ? what do i need to do ? because blizzard is offering a newer version now and i have no idea to get exactly this version but the full client not minimal for running it offline and archiving it...

if anybody knows that please help

Senior

Post by Senior » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:30 am

I made a copy of the latest retail and copied over the files in the .zip file above. I then created the bat file as suggested and changed the Config.wtf as directed in the instructions.
However...
I get this error "Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, Click Link"

Any Suggestions?

Sprite

Post by Sprite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I'm guessing so since it deals with clients. How do I get the Arctium (mod launcher) to work with the SPP? I've got the exact build numbers on Arctium, the minimal client, and the pack but anytime I start it up with Arctium (yes I made a bat file) and hit enter on the login instead of bringing me to the realm screen it automatically said I was disconnected.

I know the pack is set up properly because it works when I don't start it with Arctium. For context I want to run some of the model mods in SPP.

Thank you for your time.

Bongmaster

Post by Bongmaster » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:16 pm

I am also having problems getting mods working on SPP