Single Player Project - TrinityCore R2

DanMi

Re: Single Player Project - TrinityCore R2

Post by DanMi » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:54 pm

I apologize for 3 messages, the problem was solved, I am not the only one who encountered this, so I will describe it solution:
Due to client localization, the file "patch-4.mpq" should be renamed to "patch-ruRU-4.mpq", the Symbol "-ruRU-" according to your localization, for example, zuZU should be renamed as "patch-zuZU-4.mpq", and clean it in "WoW\Data\zuZU" or " WoW\Data\ruRU".

slipknat

Post by slipknat » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:08 am

hi its sad story u dont update tcr2 ! will u release a repack like tcr2 ? its worth it

Vir

Post by Vir » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:36 pm

Hello! Thank you, conan and team, so much for all your work and care on this excellent project.

I wonder is it possible for me to modify the names used by randomly generated bots? Most of the random bots' names don't feel like they fit into the world. I would be glad to do the legwork if I knew how; I thought I might have found how to do it, but failed repeatedly.

Thanks, all, for considering.

Vir

Post by Vir » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:17 am

In case anybody else wonders about my question, on the Discord's english channel, searching the number 100,329 should find you all about it.

doodihealz

Post by doodihealz » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:02 pm

Been using this server for a few years now. Truly amazing work. My only question is how in the original screenshots did you get the chance on hit to proc shadowbolt for the random enchant module? Ive been searching around for this one for awhile but can never find it.