Single Player Project - Legion V2 Praevius

veshhen

Re: Single Player Project - Legion V2 Praevius

Post by veshhen » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Hi, after turning off some custom options and limiting acbot I've finally logged into the character select, but all I get is "retrieving characters..." or something. I can't create any new character too, it seems like server isn't responding.

doodihealz

Post by doodihealz » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:40 am

desert32 wrote:
> Hi
> Do you know how to solve this problem?
> I have a character's vehicle and pet shared in my account.
>
> I do not want vehicles and pets to be shared between characters.
Thats on blizzards part, making most obtainable things account wide. only way to fix it is to play older version of the game

desert32

Post by desert32 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:12 am

doodihealz wrote:
> desert32 wrote:
> > Hi
> > Do you know how to solve this problem?
> > I have a character's vehicle and pet shared in my account.
> >
> > I do not want vehicles and pets to be shared between characters.
> Thats on blizzards part, making most obtainable things account wide. only way to fix
> it is to play older version of the game

Thanks for the answer.

desert32

Post by desert32 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:15 am

Artifact power increase item in use
The computer is Freezing.
After that, the character cannot be accessed.
Is there a solution?

nkrlek

Post by nkrlek » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:23 pm

Does not work. I enter adm@adm and the password - adm and tries to connect, but nothing happens, just the connection window. By the way, registration works, I created an account, but through my account and that through adm@adm it endlessly connects. I went through HeidSQL to the database and there the hell with the ports. I did not see any explanations in the topic. Who is it for?
I made the updates, inscribed all i can with 127.0.0.1 in config in the client(locale, realm, portal etc.). I am sure that with the current update on 10/11/2020, the repack author will not be able to log in himself. It is not necessary to write that I did something wrong. I already installed BFA from the same author several months ago and on the whole was engaged on PW and LA2 servers.
Sorry for the impertinence, but you either need to understand that people may have problems or just close the topic if questions from users get in the way.

nkrlek

Post by nkrlek » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:40 pm

I was sure that I was not stupid enough to not install the finished repack correctly. I downloaded Bestcore and took two .exe files from the Addons / Patched_Exe_26972 folder and inserted them into the client with the game and already managed to log into the account. (First, after launching from the patched .exe, the locale "EU" but i set in config to 127.0.0.1 or this again problem on my side) But I ran into problems with the modules, I just thought that there were problems in some of the modules... but I do not think that problem with code, this problem is related to the specifics of my internet connection, no matter how nonsense it may sound, but once with another game(not from SPP) i had it similir problem, but I can do it without additions. I'll figure it out somehow.
Thanks anyway for this repack and LA2.

Zorno

Post by Zorno » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:30 pm

At first, thanks for this "repack".

Is there any chance to get the mysql root password ? It just sucks to have no full access to a mysql running on my machine. without changing the mysql.user table (so it cant be for security as everyone can just copy the files and change).

Also i want to drop the tables to another pc running mysql and bnetserver only so i can do a dedicated worldserver on another machine but this wont work if i cant change database credencials in worldserver.conf ...

delerium2k

Purchase-Shop issue

Post by delerium2k » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:36 pm

I have a problem with the purchase-shop, i've enabled them in worldserver.conf. I can open the WoW-Shop and it shows me all the Items, but everytime i try to buy something, i get an error that says not enough battle coins.
How can i add them to my account or char? Don't figure it out yet ^^

Zorno

Re: Purchase-Shop issue

Post by Zorno » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:43 pm

delerium2k wrote:
> I have a problem with the purchase-shop, i've enabled them in
> worldserver.conf. I can open the WoW-Shop and it shows me all the Items,
> but everytime i try to buy something, i get an error that says not enough
> battle coins.
> How can i add them to my account or char? Don't figure it out yet ^^

Earn them by doing Instances/Dungeons ;) You get coins for many dungeon bosses. 1 coins is 100 Battlecoins.
Or buy them in capital cities from Battlecoins seller.

dyablows

Re: Purchase-Shop issue

Post by dyablows » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:31 pm

delerium2k wrote:
> I have a problem with the purchase-shop, i've enabled them in
> worldserver.conf. I can open the WoW-Shop and it shows me all the Items,
> but everytime i try to buy something, i get an error that says not enough
> battle coins.
> How can i add them to my account or char? Don't figure it out yet ^^

1. Open 1_Database+Web.bat
2. Open heidi and go to database legion_auth>battlenet_accounts
3. Open Data for DB table battlenet_accounts. Check and modify row "donate" on selected account .
4. Enjoy.