Mining of the Ethereum is very simple and profitable today.
I’m making this quick tutorial on how to mine and how to switch to video games.
What you need:
- A GPU with more than 4GB VRAM (Nvidia 1060 6GB and up)
- Mining software (I'm using PhoenixMiner, good for Nvidia and AMD, download link below, password: 123456)
- Ethereum wallet (example Exodus)
How to mine:
1. Create your own Ethereum wallet (similar to this: 0xf7c79e70eC9Df39d177A0EC325Eeb512e84bca4B)
Hint: You can find this address under the Receive button in Exodus
2. Replace the wallet in the PhoenixMiner's batch files.
Open with a text editor and you can find the wallet address in the file.
start_miner_nvidia.bat for Nvidia GPU
start_miner_amd.bat for AMD GPU
3. Start the right batch file and profit
The miner using the https://www.ethermine.org/ mining pool.
You can check your current status on this site by searching your Ethereum wallet
The site will send Ethereum every 14 days when you reaches the minimum value: 0.01 ETH.
4. Buy video games with Ethereum
I’ve only tested https://www.keys4coins.com/, but there are many other sites where you can spend your Ethereum.
About Exodus wallet
Exodus is a offline wallet, so create a backup security in the software and sync your wallet many device you can. Otherwise you can loose your wallet on windows reinstall or phone change.
You can use MSI Afterburner to overclock your GPU for more profit.
You only need to overclock the Memory core. You can optimise the Fan speed and can lower the Power limit a little.
Official Single Player Project tool packages.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Thank you for you're tuto !